Bailey’s Choice Dog Treats, LLC has recalled multiple packages of dog treats due to risk of salmonella contamination. The recall was originally announced on October 31, 2013, but has now been expanded to include various packages and expiration dates.
Recalled products include:
- 100% Chicken Treats dated Jun 2 2013
- 100% Chicken Treats dated Jun 3 2013
- 100% Chicken Breast Treats dated Jun 4 2013
- 100% Chicken Treats dated Jun 15 2013
- 100% Chicken Treats dated Jul 8 2013
- 100% Chicken Treats dated Jul 11 2013
- 100% Teriyaki Chicken Treats with lot # 132881
There have been no reported illnesses resulting from the recalled products to date. Symptoms of salmonella infection include diarrhea, vomiting, tiredness, fever, and dehydration. If your pet experiences any of these symptoms, veterinary care should be sought.
Consumers who have purchased any of the recalled treats should immediately discard the product. For a complete list of recalled products or for more information, consumers can contact Bailey’s Choice Dog Treats, LLC at 770-881-0526.