If your cat is like most cats, she probably goes crazy for catnip. If you feel like doing something extra special for her, consider making her some homemade cat treats! Not only are homemade treats sure to please her, but they are also very healthy for her. The following recipe has all sorts of goodies she’s sure to love including catnip!
- 1 Tablspn. Catnip
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Tblspn. Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Non-Fat Powdered Milk
- 1/2 Cup Organic Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Beaten Egg
- 1/2 Cup Cooked and Chopped Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and grease cookie sheet.
- Combine all ingredients until dough forms. Shape dough into dime sized balls. Place and flatten dime sized balls on cookie sheet.
- Bake treats for 10 minutes and then flip treats and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Allow treats to cool and watch your kitty cat enjoy!