1) Throw a party! Birthday parties aren’t just for humans. Invite your pet’s pals and their owners over for some good ole fashion socializing. Make sure all choking hazards and dangerous foods are up and out of the way.
2) Surprise your pet with a birthday present. Who doesn’t love surprises? Especially on their birthday? Pick out a new toy your pet will love to surprise them with on their big day. They will be so happy and so will you. Why not a fun toy like this for your cat?
3) Pamper your pet. Treat your pet to a spa day! Take your pet to get groomed (as long as they enjoy it). A day dedicated to yourself not only makes you look good, but also makes you feel good on the inside. Your pet will appreciate it!
4) Give them some special treats. What pet doesn’t like treats? Your dog would love a treat along these lines.
5) Go on an adventure. Take them to a pet park, pet playgroup, or for a ride in the car.